The Centre for Developmental Disability Health (CDDHV), an academic unit established by the Victorian State Government to improve health outcomes for people with developmental disabilities through a range of educational, research and clinical activities.
Our activities include:
- leadership and coordination in the field of Developmental Disability Medicine
- undergraduate and postgraduate education in Developmental Disability Medicine
- clinical support and consultancy in Developmental Disability Medicine
- clinical placements for registrars
- research programs in relation to the health of people with developmental disabilities
- Health and Human Relations education and counseling services.
Please note that the CDDHV phone number has changed to 9902 4467
Please contact Deanne de Kretser on 9902 4467 or email@example.com to place your order.